Use of this site is provided by YWCA Banff subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe on the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to YWCA Banff are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any endorsement, representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information, advice or opinion provided on the site or warranties of fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will YWCA Banff be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Users of this site should be aware that circumstances presented and discussed on this site are subject to change. We strongly recommend that readers independently verify any information they chose to discuss. Ultimately it is the users’ responsibility to make their own judgments.
- YWCA Banff does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from YWCA Banff. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by YWCA Banff to use any item displayed. Furthermore, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, compile, reverse engineer, make derivative works of, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any item displayed or otherwise provided on the site.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not YWCA Banff). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- YWCA Banff takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and YWCA Banff has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that YWCA Banff approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- You must not link to the site for commercial purposes without our written agreement. If you wish to establish a link to the Site or any of its Content, we require that the link does not open within a frame-set of another website.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Personal information provided privately (e.g., for donations, membership sign up, e-news sign up, Research Associate application) will be treated with confidence.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
YWCA Banff is a registered non-profit corporation in Canada.